Barnel 8 Inch (205mm) Straight Blade Aluminium Ratchet Pruner B888
Description: Barnel USA® 8" (205 mm) Straight blade aluminium ratchet pruner
Cutting Diameter: 7/8” (23 mm)
Overall Length: 8” (205 mm)
Weight: 7.4 oz (210 g)
• Self-oiling centre bolt, for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic TPR (thermoplastic rubber) non-slip grips.
• Non-stick coating.
• High carbon blade steel.
Standard Pack Quantity: 1
Box Quantity: 12
Footnote: How to use a ratchet pruner:
1. Open pruner all the way.
2. Place pruner on the subject branch, as far into the jaw as possible.
3. Squeeze the handles together, advancing the blade through the branch with minimal effort. Once you feel increased handle resistance, STOP squeezing.
4. Open the shear slightly until you hear a definite CLICK. Again STOP and do not open the blade any further.
5. Squeeze again, repeating steps 3 and 4 to completely finish the cut.
Do not pull or rip fibres.
Brand: Barnel USA®
Product Line: Ratchet Pruner,