Barnel 14 Inch (355mm) Tri-edged Curved Fixed Blade Handsaw Z14
Description: Barnel USA® 14" (355 mm) Tri-edged, curved, fixed blade handsaw.
Featuring the Barnel Tiger Claw® tri-edged tooth design and raker slot.
Overall Length: 20 1/2" (520 mm)
Blade Length: 14" (355 mm)
Tooth Pitch: 4.0 mm
Weight: 10.2 oz (290 g)
• Fixed blade.
• Precision ground tri-edged teeth; for the fastest, smoothest, cutting saws available. Cuts on the pull stroke.
• SK4 Japanese high carbon Samurai sword steel.
• Laser impulse hardened saw teeth maintain razor-sharp performance.
• Hard chrome protective finish.
• Ergonomic shock resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) non-slip handle.
• Raker slot design cleans as it cuts and helps cool the cut on hard, dead or processed wood.
• Blade is hollow ground for improved speed and performance.
Priced Per Single Item - Standard Pack Quantity Contact Us For Pack Pricing
Box Quantity: 12
Footnote: (Use with our part number PRNZ1314S plastic sheath with belt loop.)
Brand: Barnel USA®
Product Line: Handsaw, Fixed blade handsaw,