Barnel 6 Inch (150mm) B-Sharp Diamond Sharpener with Grip Handle
Description: Barnel USA® B-Sharp Diamond Sharpener
From the Barnel USA® professional tools collection a diamond sharpening file designed for smooth blade products, including loppers, secateurs, and pruners. (Not compatible with Barnel® Saw blades.)
Dual diamond media all in one tool: Coarse diamond media on one side, fine diamond media on the reverse side for blade touch-up. 6" including ergonomic grip handle.
Length: 6” (150 mm)
Head: 1” (25 mm)
Weight: 1.1 oz (30 g)
Handle: Thermoplastic Rubber
Standard Pack Quantity: 1
Box Quantity: 10
Directions for Use:
• Hold open tool firmly in one hand
• Take B-Sharp and set it on the bevel of the blade (on the outside face of the blade).
• Sharpen the cutting edge by pulling B-Sharp parallel along the bevel of the blade (= an angle of approximately 23 degrees).
• Repeat until a small burr has formed at the top of the cutting edge.
• Turn over tool and set B-Sharp flat against the inside face of theblade. Swipe once to break the burr. Your tool is now sharp.
Brand: Barnel USA®
Product Line: Diamond Sharpener