Victa Model Number Locator Locate your Victa Model Number and Serial with All Mower Spares
Briggs & Stratton Engines
Model Number Location
Finding your model number is the first step to successfully identifying your Briggs and Stratton engine, Below is a list of possible locations, To the right is a short video showing locations.
- Stamped Onto The Flywheel Blower Housing (Pictured Left), Can be above Spark Plug, At the Rear Or Above the Muffler
- Stamped Onto Crankcase Above Oil Filler Cap
- Stamped Or Printed On Tag Located On Carburetor
Model Number Format
The format of the model number can be seen to the left, It is separated into three sections which are described below
- Model-This is used to determine the most important features of the engine such as displacement & mechanical features.
- Type-This number is used to identify engine mechanical parts, Color of paint, Governed Speed & Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Code-The Code is used to determine the assembly date